How to Make Tea Pops
Need a refreshing treat for the long weekend? Try out this recipe modified from Tealish Fine Teas (click here for the original).
Lemon Meringue Tea Pops
- 4-5 teaspoons Tealish Lemon Meringue Dessert Tea in 5oz boiling water. Steep for 5 minutes
- Stir in 1-2 Tablespoons of honey (add more or less depending on personal preferences)
- Add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Add a tiny amount of finely grated lemon zest for extra citrus flavour
- Pour into Popsicle mold and freeze overnight